Real Madrid (@1.57) vs Fenerbahce (@2.4)
28-08-2019

Our Prediction:

Real Madrid will win

Real Madrid – Fenerbahce Match Prediction | 28-08-2019 15:00

Real Madrid could really do with a win to end their Audi Cup as their pre-season has so far only yielded one single penalty shootout victory for the Spanish giants, with their other three matches all ending in defeats. Fenerbahce arent the team they used to be, finishing sixth last season and at one stage looking like genuine relegation candidates, so it wasnt too much of a surprise to see the Turkish club hammered by Bayern Munich yesterday.

Bayern Munchen are a real force to be reckoned with at home and seeing that they want to head into the German Super Cup high on confidence we are positive that they are going to emerge triumphant in Tuesdays clash. Robert Lewandowski, who found the net in the 3-1 win over Real Madrid, will be the man to watch in the home team. Fenerbahce, on the other hand, failed to impress in the 2018/2019 Turkish Super Lig season and we do not believe that they are capable of spoiling Bayern Munchens party at Allianz Arena.

Bayern Munich vs Fenerbahce PREDICTION & BETTING TIPS - 30/07/2019

Fener, on the other hand, played mega weak against Bayern yesterday and they were already halfway behind 5 to 0. Friendly match between real madrid and fenerbahce.For the next tip, we will proceed towards the Audi Cup in Munich. gl to all who follow ! Real encounters a lantern in this match in which I think the former will dominate. Think you won't have a chance against Real.My chose will be 4 goals in first half of the match ! Real did not play so well yesterday and lost to Tottenham 1-0, but the goal came only from a mistake in defense.

This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets.

Previous Werder Bremen star Max Kruse, who was the Turkish clubs premier summer signing, indented the only goal from his new club in the 64th minute, per Soccerway. In any case, it was short of what was expected, as Bayern Munich had already proceeded 6-0, including a hat trick by veteran star Thomas Mueller. With respect to the Yellow Canaries, who set 6th in the Turkey Sper Lig last season, they were squashed 6-1 by Bayern in the other Tuesday Audi Cup semifinal.

Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce live streaming: Watch online & Confirmed line-ups

Fenerbahce arent the team they used to be, finishing sixth last season and at one stage looking like genuine relegation candidates, so it wasnt too much of a surprise to see the Turkish club hammered by Bayern Munich yesterday. Real Madrid could really do with a win to end their Audi Cup as their pre-season has so far only yielded one single penalty shootout victory for the Spanish giants, with their other three matches all ending in defeats.

On the other hand, Fenerbahce had a slightly easier job against Zalgiris Kaunas, whom they defeated by 76:67. Every player who played substantial minutes actually contributed to this massive win, that brings Fenerbahce close to another Euroleague title. It was a matter of experience in that match just like we predicted, as Fenerbahces entire roster consists of players who can make a difference. This time it was Muhammed who exploded for 19 points, Datome scored 16 with 3 blocks, Sloukas had 14 with 3 assists, and Melli might have only scored 4 points, but he had 6 assists, 3 rebounds and 5 steals. However, Fenerbahces success also derived from their defensive approach, as they forced the team with the best threepoint percentage to score just two of ten threepointers.

Real Madrid got 21 wins, 5 draws and 12 misfortunes in the last 38 matches, rank No.3 with 68 in Spanish La Liga. In this game the opportunity that Real Madrid wins is 76.33%, the possibility for a draw is 14.05% and the chance for Fenerbahce to win this game is 9.62%. Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 13 draws and 10 misfortunes in the last 34 matches, rank No.6 with 46 points in Turkish Super Liga. There is no head-to-head statistics between Real Madrid and Fenerbahce.

Real may opt to give some extra game-time to some of their younger squad members but that may be no bad thing as Rodrygo showed in his performance against Spurs. Even a less experience side should still have enough throughout the squad to ensure victory against the Turkish team, though with their own defensive issues they may struggle to keep a clean sheet in doing so. Real Madrids pre-season form so far has not provided much hope ahead of the new season but they will have a chance to register a much-needed victory against a Fenerbahce team who were outclassed in their semi-final defeat against Bayern yesterday.

Real Madrid had 51% of the overall possession and sixteen shots to Tottenhams twelve during the pairs Audi Cup Semi-Final but the La Liga side were extremely wayward with their finishing and only saw two of those sixteen attempts hit the target. Spurs claimed their victory thanks to a twenty-second-minute strike from England captain Harry Kane, and even with the Premier League club changing nine of their starting eleven at halftime, Real Madrid were unable to carve out an equaliser.

Were confident that over 3.5 goals will be scored in tonights Third-Place Playoff and have predicted a final scoreline of 4-1 in favour of Real Madrid. Benzema or Hazard would be the obvious choice for first Real Madrid goalscorer tonight, while Kyba and Muriqi have both already scored three friendly goals each for Fenerbahce this season and are bound to get their chances against a leaky Real Madrid defence. The Spaniards havent had a good pre-season by any means but they do possess much more quality than their opponents and have scored five goals in their last three matches, while Fenerbahce were thrashed by Bayern Munich with their best eleven out and are bound to make some changes to avoid any more injuries before the start of the new Super Lig season.

LEAVE A RESPONSE Cancel reply

The Bayern Munich defender produced a thrilling performance in the title game, preventing Argentine star Leo Messi from scoring. He has 15 caps for Germany U21 and represented Germany national team at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Boateng won the World Cup trophy with German and it has to be noted that he clinched his fourth Bundesliga title with Bayern Munich in the 2015/2016 season.

The two teams also met in the semi-finals last season, with Fenerbahce winning by 84:75 before going on to win the title. It is Real Madrid who have had the upper hand in this match-up over the years (W10 L7), but Fenerbahce have won six of the last eight matches between the two. So the two teams exchanged away wins over the course of the regular season, with Real Madrid winning by 77:79 in Russia, but falling by 83:86 at home.